To the 10-20% of excellent teachers that exist, I apologize and thank you for what you are trying to do. The problem is that most of the other 80% thinks...
Overqualified: Having more education, training, or experience than is required for a job or position. Dictionary.com
Underqualified: Insufficiently qualified for a particular job. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/underqualified
Question: Does the right hire depend more on the person who is hiring than the person being hired?
Copyright 9 By 9 Solutions 2016 All Rights Reserved